Saturday, January 21, 2012

What do you get when...

What do you get when you combine...
....my enthusiasm for spontaneous dance parties
+  the 'teaching you to move it, move it'  skills of my friend, the occupational therapist
+  the missionary women of Niger at a SIM conference?

You guessed it!!!…A FLASH MOB.

If we can find a reason to let loose and shake it in the desert then everyone else around the world should be more than able to whip out their spirited and spontaneous moves...take it as a challenge, people!!

...check out more juicy details from my partner in crime herself.

I will leave you with this  spontaneous-dancing little dude who will be supplying next year's moves.
(...and since I live in Galmi, I will only allow myself to be inspired between the hours of 1 and 5 am because we all know that you tube sucks up way too much internet and I don't want to be shunned...)

1 comment: