Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Just for the record...


Update: I am still very much in love with my house helper. Once again, I came home to her singing as she worked in this rich, white girl’s house.

I can’t wait for the switch in heaven, where I visit her in her mansion with millions of treasures. The treasures she stored up while being on earth and singing as she worked, doing things no one asked her to do, thanking people even though she was serving them, and always looking past the mundane and at Jesus.

Not to mention, she swept out the hairy SpiderBeast I had trapped under a bucket, stacked with books on top for extra safety (because I swear the spiders here can move buckets!!). The adrenaline rush had worn off after the capture and, in fear, I had left him for days.
...If that doesn’t get you a million treasures in heaven, I don’t know what does.

Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not be exhausted...  Luke 12:33

1 comment:

  1. AMEN and AMEN and AAAAMEN!

    Rabi is a SAINT! She is definitely going to be front-row around the Throne someday! What a joy she is! I think we need to something huge for her before we go!

    ReplyDelete